Participants will learn to be intentional in their thinking approach and structured in seeking dialogue to achieve better decisions and options during any negotiation process. Through leveraging a conversation tactfully and balancing between pitching and probing, trust can be established especially when negotiating in unfavorable conditions. This minimizes errors in giving in or giving up too rapid and increases the probability of a generating a mutually acceptable outcome for all parties.
- Understand key factors in the preparation dialogue of a negotiation goal
- Identify critical phases in a negotiation journey before bargaining
- Address challenging and unreasonable behaviors or tactics
- Diplomatically use probing skills to uncover hidden agendas
- Anticipate possible outcomes and respond appropriately
- Identify conflict techniques to strengthen decision making options