Participants will strengthen two key aspects of their professional lives; working well with others and being more effective and productive as an individual.
Effective team players are aware of the differences in working styles, and able to communicate and collaborate well with others and is confident and competent in dealing with conflicts.
At the same time, as individual contributors, effective professional is the one who knows how to take charge of his/her career by planning for the performance on the job, managing time and resources well and able to execute business activities successfully.
- Develop strategies to self-manage and work with others effectively using DISC.
- Leverage the power of communicating effectively.
- Create strong collaborative partnerships in a team.
- Build confidence to manage and deal with conflicts.
- Prepare oneself to achieve high-performance at work.
- Embrace and foster a winning mindset.
- Utitlise one’s creativity to approach problem-solving.
- Increase personal productivity through effective time-management