Participants will better appreciate how key components of a business fit together, how to navigate the complexities of a business and make fundamental business decisions from a general management perspective.
- Analyse key financial statements and the financial health of a business
- Make management decisions by identifying and evaluating costs and benefits
- Understand strategy and the different levels
- Develop competitive business and marketing strategies
- Understand the differences between leadership and management and your own leadership strengths and development needs
- Manage conflicts constructively and motivate stakeholders in the organisation