Developed and awarded by University of Wollongong, Australia.
UOW has achieved a 5-star rating in the 2018 Good Universities Guide for Guide for Overall experience; Skills development; Student support; Teaching quality; Learning resources and Learner engagement.
You can find UOW’s awards at https://www.uow.edu.au/about/reputation/awards-rankings/
This programme provides:
- A combination of technologies on different operating systems
- An environment for creative thinking in multimedia design, computer graphics and animation, and multimedia computing
- Development of communication and management skills.
Applications for April 2022 intake open soon
Closing Date – Not Applicable
(Teach out end-date by 31 Dec 2021)
Course Start Date & End Date
4 intakes a year (Jan, Apr, Jul & Oct)
Jan 2018 Intake
Standard Entry (3-year): Jan 2018 – Dec 2020
Note: The completion date may vary depending on the exemptions (if any) granted.
Full Programme Fee (3 years) : S$33,384.00
- Fees quoted are valid for Jan 2018 intake only
- Above fees exclude textbooks and repeat fee of failed module
All fees inclusive of prevailing GST
Scholarships & Awards
- Top graduands from the programme are eligible to receive awards from Info-communications Media Development Authority (IMDA).
- SIM GE scholarships available