SIM Postgraduate Scholarships (Open to SIM GE Graduates Only)
The SIM Postgraduate Scholarships honour our pioneering leaders – Dr Richard K M Eu and Professor You Poh Seng – contributors to management development and education in Singapore.
SIM-Richard K M Eu Scholarship | SIM-You Poh Seng Scholarship
- Each scholarship is worth up to S$100,000 and is bond-free
- Only for graduates who have completed their studies with SIM Global Education
- Awarded for postgraduate studies at reputable local and overseas universities
- For full-time or part-time postgraduate studies in the fields of Engineering, IT and ComputerScience, Science and Technology, Health Sciences, Banking, Economics and Finance, Business, Mathematics and Statistics, Law, Social Sciences
- Open to Singapore citizens only
- Applicable for applicants who will be starting as fresh postgraduate students for the upcoming academic year
- 2nd Upper Class Honours or above
- An impressive contribution to the community and record of involvement in co-curricular activities
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Relevant work experience and/or internship experience
- A letter of recommendation/testimonial from current / past employers or academic referees
All applicants are required to submit an essay that comprises the following:
- Your professional aims or career goals
- How, outside of work, you have contributed and see yourself contributing to the community
- Describe a personal challenge that you have faced, how you met this challenge and why you are applying for this scholarship
All shortlisted candidates are required to undergo an interview by a selection panel. You will be notified in writing if your application is successful. SIM does not enter into any correspondence on the award of the Scholarship and reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of any SIM Scholarship without prior notice.
Applications take place in the months of March and April.
The next application will be in 2019, please check the website again for more information.